Subject: XRI Editor's SC call next Tue? (Wed Japan?)

Editors,

Work on the 1.1. has skipped a beat with Dave being on the road and my being
buried in other stuff. But Dave is back in town and I'm in town through
Tuesday the 28th so I suggest we get back on it. I'd really like to close on
the ABNF Mike has worked up and get the 1.1 spec drafting underway.

How many folks could attend an XRI Editor's SC call next Tuesday at 4pm
Pacific (Wed 8am Japan?)

If we can hold that call, then I suggest we all go over Mike's ABNF proposal
via email between now and then to at least boil down our questions/issues
list, then try to close as many issues as we can on the call, and strive to
close out on the ABNF (at least to get it to "ready to start drafting 1.1
text stage") by the end of next week.

I won't have much time tomorrow, but I'll schedule a block on Monday to go
over it.

=Drummond