Subject: RE: [xri-editors] phone call?

Title: [xri-editors] phone call?
I sent mail yesterday morning to xri-editors, with a copy to xri. Was there a problem with distribution?

Tuesday, 21 September 2004
4:00PM Pacific

Dial in number: 1-800-514-2819
International: +973-935-8596
Access Code: 716233

From: Wachob, Gabe [mailto:gwachob@visa.com]
Sent: Tue 9/21/2004 12:58 PM
To: xri-editors@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xri-editors] phone call?

At some point we discussed an editors phone call, but I don't recall us ever settling on a time.

Last week, I believe Drummond mentioned "the upcoming XRI Editors phone call" which suggests that at least some folks are believing there is one scheduled. When do people believe we are having it, and whats the dialin info?

No announcement has gone out about this, so I'm a little hesitant to have any call until we announce it and give folks at least a couple of days notice.

        -Gabe