Subject: Proposed XRI Editor's Call Thurs 11/4 9am Pacific

XRI Editors:

After the many productive conversations we had leading up to and at Digital
ID World last week, we now need to:

a) close on any remaining ABNF issues (which I believe are all minor at this
point).
b) decide whether the next version will be called XRI 1.1 or 2.0 (a subject
DaveM and Nat brought up at Digital ID World).
c) lay out a game plan for drafting the new spec document.

Gabe and Mike proposed that we start with a 1hr. telecon tomorrow (Thursday)
morning at 9am Pacific. Since Nat may still be in S.F. (where he was headed
after Digital ID World), I'm hoping that time might work for him.

If that doesn't work, the alternate times are early Friday morning PT or
late Friday afternoon PT.

Please reply as to: a) 9am PT tomorrow works for you, or b) if not, what
time Friday morning or Friday afternoon PT works for you.

We'll send out a telecon # as soon as we nail down the time.

=Drummond