Subject: RE: [xri-editors] Proposed XRI Editor's Call Thurs 11/4 9am Pacific

If there are any remaining ABNF issues, could someone summarize them in mail before the call?  I don't think that there are any remaining issues from my perspective.

Re the version number, my only concern about going to 2.0 is that I think of specs with 2.0+ numbers as generally being relatively mature, tested specifications.  XRI doesn't yet meet that criteria for me.  If possible, could anyone with an opinion about this please post to the list -- it would be nice to have a chance to think about the arguments for and against before we get on the call.

Thanks,

Mike

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xri-editors/members/leave_workgroup.php.