Subject: RE: [xri-editors] XRI Editor's Call Thurs 11/4, 11:30AM Pacific

Due to a fire alarm at the Visa building, we're moving the 11am telecon 30
mins ahead, to 11:30AM Pacific. Same number.

=Drummond

-----Original Message-----
From: Drummond Reed [mailto:drummond.reed@cordance.net]
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 3:34 PM
To: xri-editors@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xri-editors] XRI Editor's Call Thurs 11/4, 11AM Pacific

11am Pacific on Thursday 11/4 is fine with me. Let's book it for that time
and hope that Peter, Nat, and Fen can join (Fen indicated to me on another
conversation that he could probably make it).

Thanks to Dave and Epok for volunteering the following dial-in info:

Dial-in number: 800-514-2819, Int'l +973-935-8596
Access Code: 485128

Agenda

1) Confirm closure on ABNF.
2) Decide on 1.1 vs. 2.0 version number.
3) Agree on spec drafting game plan and assignments.

=Drummond