Subject: RE: [xri-editors] Trusted Resolution

Peter-
	You didn't mark it b], but I do like the use of HTTP Accept headers instead of modifying the URL. I like HTTP. Its got lots of useful features like this.
	Is there any issue with this being a HTTP-specific solution? (of course, the use of HTTP URLs is a pretty HTTP-specific solution in the first place)..
	Also, does this complicate the resolution process at all? Are we imposing undue required functionality on the server or client that is going to create more burden for implementers? (I don't think so, but we should think it through).

	-Gabe

gwachob@visa.com
Chief Systems Architect
Technology Strategies and Standards