Subject: Changes from last version

Editors-
	I just had an enlightening conversation with Dave McAlpin and
Chetan Sabnis from Epok and they gave me some great feedback and
convinced me of the value of proposed changes (relative to the revision
#1 draft I posted last Thursday, Jan 13th - confusingly tagged "wd-02"
in the document):

* line 1782-1783 - don't think we need minOccurs here.
* Return to separate local access/authority resolution elements (but
keep the "Type" child element as it is now for both)
* Keep media type for local access (but call the element "MediaType"
because its more descriptive and because "Type" is being used
differently)
* Move AuthorityID into the main namespace. Still an optional element,
of course.
* Move TrustMechanism into the main namespace. Mention this as point of
extensibility (ie trust mechanisms other than the one specified here).
Optional.
* line 1726 - ServiceType needs to have maxOccurs="unbounded"
* integrate xrit namespace - everything in it could belong in the main
namespace since they don't talk about a specific trust mechanism.

	These are just XRID Schema changes and do not affect the
operation of resolution.

	Other suggestions more than welcome, of course. As editor, I'm
going to use my prerogative to go ahead and implement these changes ASAP
- if anyone feels strongly about *not* making these changes (which are
largely a half-step back to the first 2.0 rez draft), please let me know
now.

	-Gabe

gwachob@visa.com
Chief Systems Architect
Technology Strategies and Standards
Visa International
Phone: +1.650.432.3696   Fax: +1.650.554.6817