Subject: RE: [xri-editors] Status of 03 editor's draft

My apologies for not getting my Syntax pass done sooner - as I told Dave, it
was 5+ hours work, and ended out taking me until 11pm Friday night (just
tooooo much going on.)

But the upside is that it's really coming together nicely.

=Drummond

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave McAlpin [mailto:Dave.McAlpin@epok.net]
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 9:59 AM
To: xri-editors@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xri-editors] Status of 03 editor's draft

Drummond finished his edits late Friday. I was out of town this weekend,
so I'm completing my action items from Friday's call today. I'll plan to
post 03 this after afternoon so Mike can take one more pass.

Dave

OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xri-editors/members/leave_workg
roup.php.