Subject: Test (ignore)

I'm sorry to use this list for this test, but I'm apparently discovering issues with the formatting used by Outlook. I'm trying to make sure this email appears properly both in recipients email boxes, as well as in the archive.

This is a repeat paragraph. You can read it if you want, but I suspect that wouldn't be terribly interesting. I'm sorry to use this list for this test, but I'm apparently discovering issues with the formatting used by Outlook. I'm trying to make sure this email appears properly both in recipients email boxes, as well as in the archive.

So, please ignore this and pretend you never got it.

    Thanks

    -Gabe
gwachob@visa.com
Chief Systems Architect
Technology Strategies and Standards
Visa International
Phone: +1.650.432.3696   Fax: +1.650.554.6817