Subject: Publishing in Word & PDF

Editors-
    As we move to the main TC to produce our specs, we should be publishing our docs at least PDF, since line numbering aids in discussion and isn't stable between versions of word, and because, well, word is not an open spec. ;-)

    I know that not everyone has acrobat or a way to produce PDFs, so I'll try to make sure that when a doc file goes up and not a PDF that someone does the conversion and uploads. I'll do the conversion on Dave's latest (wd-04) of the syntax spec.

    -Gabe
gwachob@visa.com
Chief Systems Architect
Technology Strategies and Standards
Visa International
Phone: +1.650.432.3696   Fax: +1.650.554.6817