Subject: Talked to Peter

Editors et al,

A note that I talked to Peter regarding the need for him to do his in-depth
review of the 04 Resolution spec, with a particular eye on implementation
details as NeuStar proceeds with their registry implementation, in the
coming week.

He understands the urgency on this and will start his review this weekend.

Fen, Victor: the two of you are the other early implementers that the
editors felt it would be most valuable to get in-depth feedback from. If
there is any way that you can provide this review and feedback in the next
week - by Friday Feb. 25, then we believe we can get to a full stable spec
by Friday, March 4, and only be doing minor editorial polishing before a
Committee Draft vote on Friday, March 11.

Thanks much all. For convenience I've pasted links to the 04 resolution
draft below.

=Drummond

WORD:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xri/download.php/11481/xri20res