Subject: RE: [xri-editors] Groups - XRI 2.0 FAQ (XRI FAQ.doc) uploaded

Peter, Nat, Fen:

DaveM is out of town until mid-month, and I'm headed out of town to a family
reunion next week, so I can't do a deep review of this new FAQ until the
week of the 20th.

So it would be really great if you could give this document a close reading
and send Mike and Gabe any feedback about how it positions XRI and answers
key questions between now and then.

DaveM and I will then give it a final pass to have it ready by the end of
the month for the full TC review and passage (along with the V2 Committee
Draft specs).

If we all push, the train keeps moving!

Thanks,

=Drummond

-----Original Message-----
From: Lindelsee, Mike [mailto:mlindels@visa.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2005 10:28 AM
To: xri-editors@lists.oasis-open.org

We were definitely hoping for a round of editor feedback before sending
it to the TC.  Gabe and I think it is complete, but we'd like to be sure
that there are no other important issues that need to be addressed and
that all of the other editors are happy with the way we've answered the
questions.

Mike