Subject: RE: [xri-editors] Proposals for XRI Descriptor priority attribute

Mike,

I'm not sure any of the documents would be helpful.  They are internal documents for the GRS design and don't cover anything from a client perspective, or address the semantics of the priority attribute.  About the best I could offer would be some example XRIDs to use for discussion.

Sharon

-----Original Message-----
From: Lindelsee, Mike [mailto:mlindels@visa.com]
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 6:19 PM
To: Wodjenski, Sharon; Wachob, Gabe; Drummond Reed;
xri-editors@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Chasen, Les; Zhang, Ning; Tran, Trung; Davis, Peter
Subject: RE: [xri-editors] Proposals for XRI Descriptor priority
attribute

Would any of those documents serve as a starting point for this
discussion?  I tend to agree with Gabe that if we are going to specify a
priority attribute, we should also specify the semantics of that
attribute.  At the very least, this seems needed for interoperability.

As a separate issue, if this topic is going to take some discussion to
work through, does the current schedule for publishing the specs and
voting still make sense?

Mike