Subject: Re: [xri-editors] Proposals for XRI Descriptor priority attribute

Sorry, coming late to the party.  I think Mike is spot on.  We definitely
need a set of motivating use cases for this (I know some of them, but
Sharon's got a better grasp than I now ;-)

I think Gabe's recommended semantics are right.  My cast:

    The order of processing of sibling nodes of an XRID is unspecified
    unless the priority attribute is present, in which case, revolvers
    SHOULD process the siblings with such attributes as an ordered set
    where lower integer values indicate high sorting weights.

--- peterd