xri message

Subject: [xri] RE: Request membership in (XRI TC)

Mary-
	Caught! ;-)

	We've gotten several emails about the overlap with Topic Maps and
the Oasis Published Subjects TC. I'm enthusiastically trying to absorb as
much about Topic Maps as is humanly possibly within the constraints of
getting focused on spinning up our TC.
	I look forward to reading your paper and seeing you online..

	-Gabe