xri message

Subject: [xri] RE: NEW AGENDA

It has come to my attention that the agenda gives the impression that
liasions are not under consideration now. Please do not take the phrase "not
identified the need for liasions at this point" as a sign that we are
discouraging them - merely that we've been thinking of a lot of other
details right now.

In fact, that statement probably factually incorrect, as we have had quite a
bit of identified interest from the Oasis Published Subjects TC.

I imagine that we'll be able to identify the need to a few liasions at the
original TC meeting, and will have to work after the initial meeting to
decide exactly who those liasions will be, and what further liasions we'll
need. In fact, this TC, more than most, will have to leverage the liasions
to make sure we're on a road to success..

	-Gabe