xri message

Subject: [xri] RE: VERY short intro (addendum)

Addendum to my intro (how could I forget this one!):

I co-founded the original LegalXML effort while at Findlaw. I stopped
actively participating in LegalXML as it transitioned to OASIS and
re-constituted itself in the last year or so (and as it became clear that I
couldn't dedicate much of my personal time to it), but know many of the
folks there (Jamie Clark in our TC being one of them). I already see a bunch
of ways we can work with them!

	-Gabe (setting a bad example for "short intro")