xri message

Subject: [xri] Headcount for F2F

Hi XRI TC-
	I need to get a better headcount for the TC Face to Face on Feb
20-21 here in the bay area.

	Can each of you, by this Friday, please give me your best guess as
to whether you are going to make it. We need to get a much better headcount
soon. Please email me directly, rather than responding to the list..

	THANKS

	-Gabe