xri message

Subject: [xri] Reminder: F2F Headcount

I've received responses from a handful of TC members about whether they will
be attending the Feb 20-21st face-to-face meeting here in the bay area.

For those of you who have not responded, please email me with your best
guess as to whether you will or will not attend in person (or on the phone).

THANKS

	-Gabe