xri message

Subject: [xri] Charter revision

All,

Here is a revised charter proposal for discussion and ratification on our call this Thursday.

I have added text to support the discussed position of the TC on IPR.

If you have no material comments then I propose that we vote this charter into existence and prepare to update it in a few months as the work of the TC progresses.

I look forward to our call on Thursday.

Regards

Marc

703 9261 595