xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] Off site realtime interaction for F2F

Nat Sakimura has mentioned real time blogging from the event (on his blog).
But again, because of firewall issues, its not clear he'll be able to do it
yet. I think we'll figure out a way (if he gets back to me!) of doing this
on his blog or elsewhere...

I'm not sure about the two-wayness of it either. Two wayness would
definitely be useful. I'd be up for using a live IRC channel (which we can
get to through a web gateway).  We're going to have phone lines open which
are two way, so questions can come in that way. Also, we may have webex set
up for realtime viewing of the presentations and such.

Sorry all of this is coming together at the last minute.

	-Gabe