xri message

Subject: RE: xri [Fwd: IRIs [was: [Minutes] 17 Mar 2003 TAG teleconf...]]

Yes, agreed.

I've thought that we need to have something more solid to present to folks.

I'm going to IETF56 for the URI BOF to "listen in" to current happenings
there (including IRI and URI registration process changes).

	-Gabe

P.S. Oasis is having a bumpy conversion to the new Kavi system which is
affecting email lists - some of you may not be able to post. I'll keep
everyone posted on whats going on.