xri message

Subject: [xri] Informative glossary

Hi,

Thanks to all who gave feedback to me on which technologies, protocols and specifications you believe should be referenced in our informative glossary document.

I have incorporated all of the suggestions into a master list and have started to bring together the documents on each of these technologies I believe use words common to our glossary or that have a related notion using different words.

Please take a look at this list and let me know what is missing or what you feel should be de-prioritized.

Once we have an agreed list I will take the words we have defined in our normative glossary and those we propose to move to the informative glossary and start to create a cross referenced glossary.

My next version will also have navigable links to the referenced docs.

I hope to receive your feedback on our call this Thursday.

Thanks

Marc

XRI infomative glossary v1.doc