xri message

Subject: [xri] "secure" resolution

Does anybody who was interested in "secure" resolution (in quotes because
I'm not sure what we mean by secure) willing to provide a precise definition
of the term "secure resolution". Use cases and requirements would follow
from that definition - it strikes me that we don't have any requirements
about "secure resolution" in the XRI requirements draft.

THANKS

	-Gabe