xri message

Subject: [xri] Internationalization of URIs

Could someone who has more background on internationalization issues take a
look at the IRI proposal draft at
http://www.w3.org/International/iri-edit/draft-duerst-iri.html and summarize
the state of i18n and URIs?

I've read the document, looks pretty understandable to me, but I'm not sure
how well it covers the i18n issues we may be facing.

Also, do we have adequate coverage of i18n in the requirements?

	-Gabe

P.S. Still waiting for someone to speak up about "secure resolution"
definition & requirements if there is interest.