xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] Comments on requirements draft-02 motivations

That mostly addresses it -- but I really do need to know specifically the
difference between linking and identifying.

It seems that we are just doing identifiers. Linking seems to be something
more of a statement *about* an identifier (as in XNS contracts, or in XLINK,
or even HTML), rather than merely the string of characters comprising a
link.

	-Gabe