xri message

Subject: Goodbye

Folks,

Today is my last day at Gemplus, so I will no longer be representing Gemplus as a member of Oasis.  I want to wish you all success in your efforts to arrive at an XRI standard.  I believe this is an important effort.  If there is anything that I can do to support you individually, or in this effort, please don’t hesitate to contact me at schreck61@attbi.com.  It has been a real pleasure working with you.

Best regards,

Schreck

Jim Schreckengast

Senior Vice President