xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] Groups - xri-requirements-1.0-draft-05b.doc uploaded

The issue I see is that if the regular expressions are truly stored in NAPTR records, there is simply no way that non-ascii (or whatever the legal DNS RR character set is) can be used.

Can the Regex's match Unicode strings if the unicode strings are encoded a la UTF-8 (e.g. with a %-escaping)?

Thanks for digging into this Peter..

	-Gabe