xri message

Subject: CANCELLED: this week's telecon (5/29)

Due to several last minute schedule changes, a number of TC members
cannot make this week's call. Since we had a fairly light agenda anyway,
we've decided to cancel it in favor of concentrating on moving the spec
drafting work forward as much as possible before the next call on
Thursday June 12 (see below for details).

So, following is the agenda for the next two weeks:

a) I will post v6 of the Requirements doc including the new secure
resolution text, feedback on the I18N requirements, and the final
information glossary entries, as the final version and begin asking
other OASIS members for feedback.

b) The spec editor team will bear down on producing the first draft spec
doc. Major topics will be posted to the main list, more minor issues
will be discussed on the editor's list.

c) There will be an editor's call for early next week (Gabe will be
sending separate mail on that).

The next call will be as follows  (thanks again to Geoffrey Strongin and
AMD for hosting):

Call Date:  Thursday, June 12
Call Time:  3:00pm PDT

Domestic call in number:      866.365.4406
International call in number: 303.248.9655
7-Digit Access Code:                6022117

=Drummond