xri message

Subject: Spec drafting status

XRI TC'ers, a quick status report:

The spec is taking shape very nicely. This 03 workding draft is "BNF
complete" (though it will need a thorough scrubbing by fresh eyes).
Please do take a look when your mind is exceptionally clear (or late at
night if you want to zonk real fast ;-)

Next up is consolidation of the other major sections by managing editor
Dave McAlpin as they are handed into him (or drafted by him). We are on
track for the Editor's release by the end of the week (worst case
Monday).

So a heads up to everyone else on the TC that we will need your scrutiny
on the draft between July 7 and 17.

Thanks in advance,

=Drummond

-----Original Message-----
From: Drummond Reed
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 6:34 PM
To: xri@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xri] Groups - wd-xri-specification-03.doc uploaded

The document wd-xri-specification-03.doc has been submitted by Drummond
Reed (drummond.reed@onename.com) to the Extensible Resource Identifier
TC document repository.

Document Description:
XRI Spec Working Draft 03

Includes all ABNF sections and collected ABNF. Handed off to Dave
McAlpin as managing editor.

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xri/download.php/2756/wd-xr
i-specification-03.doc

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xri/document.php?document_i
d=2756

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email
application
may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and
paste

-OASIS Open Administration

You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xri/members/leave_workgroup
.php