xri message

Subject: XRI TC phone call thursday

As usual, this thursday's phone call will be at 3pm pacific time. This meeting does NOT count towards TC membership, and is NOT required for sustaining membership.

We will be discussing draft -07 of the spec, which should be hitting the servers sometime before thursday. Folks probably will NOT get much time to review it, so I expect this to largely be a sync-up with the editors and anyone else who is interested in catching up. More detailed agenda is forthcoming.

Drummond is on vacation and will not be participating.

DIAILIN INFO:

Date/Time: JUL, 24 2003 at 3:00 PM America/Los_Angeles

Length: 60

Meeting ID: 17702

Phone Number: 877-847-2001 (USA only) or 650-432-0111