xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] Reviewing XRI 1.0 Release Candidate 1

Dave, this confuses me, in RC1 there is a proofing comment in the first
sentence of Appendix F saying that Gabe is to supply this in the final
draft.

Are you sure all the comments are showing in your draft?

=Drummond

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave McAlpin [mailto:dave.mcalpin@epokinc.com]
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2003 9:31 AM
To: Drummond Reed; xri@lists.oasis-open.org

Just a note that appendix F (the acknowledgement section) is incomplete
and
doesn't have a proofing comment. Maybe Gabe could post that section to
the
list so everyone can double check names, companies etc.

Dave

Drummond

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xri/download.php/4154/wd-xr

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xri/document.php?document_i