xri message

Subject: RC3 released and VOTE

TC Members-
    In response to some feedback from our last RC version, we've updated the syntax and resolution doc and released RC3. There are some bugfixes in the BNF, and a few minor terminology "cleanups" - nothing major. Please review the document at

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xri/download.php/4984/xri-syntax-resolution-1.0-RC3.pdf
or
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xri/download.php/4983/xri-syntax-resolution-1.0-RC3.doc

    There is also a ballot out for the TC to adopt this version as the final commitee spec - we need to revote since any post-vote changes make the document a "new version" that requires a revote. Those of you eligible to vote should get email directly - if you don't and you believe you are supposed to be a TC voting member, please email me directly.

    This ballot closes a week from today.

    -Gabe