xri message

Subject: Versioning XRID

Comment below.

I intended to add version to the XRID on our next rev as two attributes
to on the top level XRIDescriptor element, one attribute for major
version and one for minor. Major rev would indicate a version that for
whatever reason was not backward compatible. Absence of the version
attributes would imply 1.0.

Dave