xri message

Subject: RE: Single delegation character

I didn't mean to jump to a conclusion about bang versus star. Aside from
your original proposal, I haven't seen any formally expressed interest
in star. If there are others who prefer it we should hear from them. At
this point, I think, Mike Lindelsee, Peter Davis, Gabe Wachob and I have
all expressed a preference for bang. Since it was clearly the leading
contender, it seemed reasonable to use that when constructing examples.

Dave