xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] RE: Single delegation character

I also prefer the latter for the same reasons that Dave and Loren do.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave McAlpin [mailto:Dave.McAlpin@epok.net]
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 2:26 PM
To: Loren West; xri@lists.oasis-open.org

Good point. Now that we've beaten the delegation issue to death, we can
come back to the original question about whether we should define one or
two second level delimiters.

The question is whether we prefer

xri:@:3*:4*:5/*:6*:7

or

xri:@:3:4:5/:6:7

for reasons already stated. My preference is the second, i.e. to define
two second level separators, star ("*") and colon (":").

Dave