xri message

Subject: IMPORTANT: Upcoming ballots

XRI TC Members:

Work is proceeding rapidly on a revision to the XRI 1.0 specification. There
is broad consensus that we want to get to a stable draft of the revision as
quickly as possible, even if we decide to then wait to see the outcome of
RFC2396bis status before voting the revision to official Committee Draft
status.

Since we operate as an "online" TC with no official meetings, we maintain
current membership status through ballot participation. To remain in active
status, members must vote on at least 2 out of 3 consecutive ballots.

We will thus begin a series of ballots to take a poll of TC members on
various issues relating to this revision. Please take a moment to cast your
ballot on these issues when you receive the ballot notice, as this saves the
Chairs time sending out reminders.

Thanks,

=Drummond and Gabe