[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Minutes of XRI Editors call 8/3/2004
Minutes of XRI Editors call 8/3/2004
Attending: Peter Davis, Fen Labalme, Mark Le Maitre, Mike Lindelsee, Dave McAlpin, Drummond Reed, Gabe Wachob
Reviewed proposed changes to XRI 1.0
- Star semantics - ad hoc sub-group formed consisting of Mike, Fen, Drummond and Dave. Discussion will happen on the main list, with targeted phone calls as needed. Attempt to drive to consensus.
- URI style authority for XRI Authority - Dave to send summary of current thinking to the list for discussion
- New GCS character - Drummond has posted proposal. Everyone to review. Mike to respond.
- ABNF - Primarily clerical task to be managed by Mike, Drummond and Dave. Mike to review existing ABNF for completeness and correctness.
- Relative resolution for sub-segments - Not clear if this should be in scope for XRI Core. Drummond to lead discussion.
- AuthorityID in core XRID - approved
- Three resolution issues - generally approved. Gabe and Dave to draft proposals
- Normative references to 2396bis and IRI - Approved. Mark to add references to XRI homepage. Dave to supply text.
- Glossary additions for iName and iNumber - Drummond to post proposed definitiions and show that non-normative marketing terms belong in the glossary.