xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] RE: [xri-editors] URI authority resolution

That would definitely be a step in the right direction!

As I think Dave pointed out, I don't think a XRID-policing policy can be trusted for ensuring that the registering party (person who created the XRID) can be trusted. I think "trusted" resolution can only provide trust in the fact that the data provided by a directory is in fact the unaltered XRID data actually being published by the authority (on behalf of the registering party who initially created the XRID).

	-Gabe

gwachob@visa.com
Chief Systems Architect
Technology Strategies and Standards