xri message

Subject: RE: [xri-editors] XRI Primer status question

     I am feeding my take back through Mary, but did want to mention that I
am delighted to hear how this is progressing.  Looking forward to seeing
you in April;  and perhaps talking about how the methodology  potentially
could be adapted or applied to OASIS' own rather voluminous and
heterogeneous output.  regards Jamie

~   James Bryce Clark
~   Director, Standards Development, OASIS
~   jamie.clark@oasis-open.org