xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] Passion about problems!

Mike,

That would be great. The overall metaphor we're proposing to use in the
example scenarios section is a government context, since that's a good
example of the distributed, federated environment that has all of the
problems we enumerate.

Please do send any feedback whatsoever on the Primer 01 draft by Monday
morning if you can as I'm going to be collaborating with Dave between Monday
and Wed. of next week to fill out the Example Scenarios section so we have a
complete 02 by Thursday's call. If you have a particular set of example
scenarios you'd like to include, just let us know (or we can even set up a
call with you on Monday or Tuesday to discuss).

Hope you're feeling better!

=Drummond

-----Original Message-----
From: Lindelsee, Mike [mailto:mlindels@visa.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 3:36 PM
To: xri@lists.oasis-open.org

Drummond,

Let me clarify that I'll be trying to express how using XRI helps to
solve identification issues in a distributed, federated environment.  My
description isn't going to be Visa-specific, but focused on the general
issue.

Mike

OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xri/members/leave_workgroup.php