xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] Comments on draft-resolution-04

Haven't finished reading it, but just a couple of points: May overlap
with other's comment
since I have not checked them yet, but...

Since line number seem to depends on the paper size, I am not using it.
Instead I try to
refer by section number etc. (We really should be using Wiki for this...
or text base document
with line breaks so that we can use diff and patch.)

Table 4: The header shows xri://@:a:b -> xri://@!a!b , I guess.

Section 2.3
  "HTTP URL" -> "HTTP URI", I guess

Section 2.3  Exabit of HTTPresponse:
  At XRIDescriptors/XRIDescriptor/Synonyms/External:
  It states xri://@example2/path
  At a glance, it seems it contradicts to the statement about local
   access in Section 2.2.8. If this is right, some explanation is in
order.

Section 2.4.2 Frist line.
  ... section 4.3 or [RFC2483] -> ection 4.3 of [RFC2483]

[GENERAL]
I am a fresh-eye for this thing as I have not been involed in the
process. (I regret.)
However, this means I am uniquely positioned to experience what the
other people would feel when first exposed to this document.

Here are bullet points: (Sorry, I have no time now. I would expand them
later. )

- BULKY
- Looks more like a white paper than a spec.
- Useful to have UML Sequence Diagram for the description of the
  resolution process.
- One could condense the normative spec to perhaps only 10 pages.
  Better separate the bulky explanation (I found it extremely useful,
though)
  and the main spec.
- Figure 2 hard to understand

Well, time up... to be continued...