xri message

Subject: [Fwd: Libidn 0.5.16 alpha]

I'm not sure, but I think someone was looking for IRI string encoding
implementations a while back.  GPerhaps this may be of interest:

 From <http://www.gnu.org/software/libidn/>:

"GNU Libidn is an implementation of the Stringprep, Punycode and IDNA
specifications defined by the IETF Internationalized Domain Names (IDN)
working group, used for internationalized domain names."

=Fen