xri message

Subject: XRI FAQ in editor's subcommittee

Several of the xri editors have drafted a FAQ document and posted it to the editors subcomittee document area.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xri-editors/download.php/12928/XRI%20FAQ.doc

If you have feedback or would like to contribute content (there are content holes), please post that feedback to the XRI TC or send it to myself or Drummond (and we will forward the comments to the other editors).

Since this document is undergoing editing as we speak, the sooner you can get feedback to us the better.

We are also making some changes (errata and substantive changes in response to feedback gathered from our public feedback phase) to the XRI Syntax and Resolution specifications.

    -Gabe

gwachob@visa.com
Chief Systems Architect
Technology Strategies and Standards
Visa International
Phone: +1.650.432.3696   Fax: +1.650.554.6817