xri message

Subject: Call-in info for Thurs/Friday XRI TC calls

XRI TC Members and Observers,

As a reminder, we are holding calls at the end of every week for the next
five weeks to discuss key issues involving the Committee Draft 02
specifications, including requirements, proposals, and drafts as they come
out.

There will be two calls -- one for Asia/North America and one for North
America/Europe. If you are available during both time slots, you need only
attend one call (although you are welcome to join both). We will try to hold
the calls to one hour, although 90 minutes is allotted for each call.

The call schedule and dial-in info for each call follows below. NOTE THAT
THE TWO CALLS HAVE DIFFERENT DIAL-IN INFO:

*** ASIA/NORTH AMERICA CALL ***
	* 8:00pm Thursday evening San Fransisco US
	* 11:00pm Thursday evening Washington DC US
	* 8:30am Friday morning Delhi India
	* 12:30pm Friday afternoon Tokyo Japan

Dial-in number: 760-477-2000
Access Code: 2647893

*** NORTH AMERICA/EUROPE CALL ***
	* 9:00am Friday morning San Fransisco US
	* Noon Friday Washington DC US
	* 8:00pm Friday evening Dubai UAE

Dial-in info:

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE: