xri message

Subject: This weeks conference calls CANCELED

Drummond and I had a chance to discuss recent developments with the XRI TC and its become clear that we are gaining consensus on syntax changes and don't have much more to discuss there. Yet, in resolution, there is more work to do in terms of documenting requirements and analyzing those requirements relative to what we currently have. So it didn't seem that there was much to discuss this week until we had the syntax proposals drafted and we had better requirements/analysis for resolution changes.

We've decided that we should cancel the conference calls this week (tonight and tomorrow, pacific time), to let those parties involved get caught up on the consensus on the syntax issues (as documented at ) and the open resolution issues. In fact, I believe that in discussions with Drummond, we've made significant progress towards being able to express the root functional requirements for XRI resolution changes and hopefully we'll be able to document those on the wiki soon.

Sorry for the late notice.

Please continue discussion on the list until we have our next meeting(s) on Oct 3/4 (pacific time).

    -Gabe

gwachob@visa.com
Chief Systems Architect
Innovation Group
Visa International
Phone: +1.650.432.3696   Fax: +1.650.554.6817