xri message

Subject: Groups - XRI Syntax 2.0 Working Draft 10 (Word) (xri-syntax-V2.0-wd-10.doc) uploaded

XRI TC Members and Observers:

This is the final proofing draft of XRI Syntax 2.0 before the vote next
FRIDAY MORNING 8AM PACIFIC TIME USA to advance this working draft to
Committee Draft 02. (Note that it is posted only in Word format because of
a bug I'm experiencing with Acrobat 7.0. Anyone who can make an Acrobat
version of this file, please do so and post it under the same name except
using the extension PDF.)

Dave McAlpin and I have made all changes agreed to in the minutes of the
XRI TC telecons last Thursday night and Friday morning. Change marks are ON
and show all changes between this draft and Committee Draft 01.

Please REVIEW THIS FINAL PROOFING DRAFT CLOSELY, especially the sections
marked with change marks (which are not very many.) ANY ERRATA OR SUGGESTED
CHANGES SHOULD BE SENT TO THE XRI MAILING LIST BY MIDNIGHT PACIFIC TIME
WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 12.

If necessary, Dave and I will then incorporate these into one final voting
draft to be posted Thursday October 13 for the vote on Friday October 14.

Thank you,

 -- Mr Drummond Reed

The document named XRI Syntax 2.0 Working Draft 10 (Word)
(xri-syntax-V2.0-wd-10.doc) has been submitted by Mr Drummond Reed to the
OASIS Extensible Resource Identifier (XRI) TC document repository.

Document Description:
Final proofing draft before the vote to advance this working draft to
Committee Draft 02.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xri/document.php?document_id=14836

Download Document: