xri message

Subject: New voting members/please notify us if you can't vote this Friday

XRI TC Members and Observers,

We have updated our roster and four Prospective Members are now voting
members;

Les Chasen, NeuStar
Trung Tran, NeuStar
Ning Zhang, NeuStar
Paul Trevithick (Individual)

(Note that the other members who joined recently will need to complete the
60 day waiting period before they will be elgible to vote.)

We now have 23 voting members, which means we need 16 affirmative votes on
Friday's 8AM PT meeting. To make sure the necessary quorum will be reached,
please send email either to the list, or to Gabe and I, letting us know if
for any reason you will NOT be able to attend the vote. (The one exception
is Les Chasen, who we know is out of the country on vacation.)

Thank you,

=Drummond