xri message

Subject: RE: XRI Syntax 2.0 Certification (Epok)

Chetan,

Thank you very much for submitting this certification of successful use of
the XRI Syntax 2.0 specifications. I am copying the XRI TC list so it will
be on record when we prepare our official submission of the Committee
Specification when the vote closes next Monday.

=Drummond

-----Original Message-----
From: Chetan Sabnis [mailto:chetan.sabnis@epok.net]
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2005 8:10 AM
To: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
Cc: Drummond Reed; Jerome Jump; Dave McAlpin
Subject: XRI Syntax 2.0 Certification

Mary,

Epok Inc., an OASIS member, is pleased to certify that it is successfully
using the XRI Syntax 2.0 Committee Draft 02 specification.

Epok made the initial contribution of source code to the OpenXRI project.
The project provides an open source implementation of the XRI 2.0 Syntax.
Epok remains the primary on-going contributor to the OpenXRI source code.

Epok has also incorporated XRI 2.0 Syntax, via OpenXRI, into its Trusted
Data Exchange (TDX) Server product.

Epok endorses the advancement of XRI Syntax 2.0 to become an OASIS Standard.

Sincerely,

Chetan Sabnis
Senior Security Architect
Epok, Inc.