xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] Type and Media parameters

Funny enough, RFC 4229 [1] was just published this week, which defines
the initial contents of the HTTP header registry, which itself is
defined in RFC 3864 [2].

This is just registration (which is way down the road for us, if ever)..

	-Gabe

[1] http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4229.txt or
[2] http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc3864.txt